• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Difference amphetamine pasta and dry sulfate.

purosincorte

Reaction score
What is the difference between these two? It is only that the pasta is sold like this to get more benefit or is it that some kind of supplement is added to gain weight? From what I understand, the A-OIL They sell in most markets, only adding sulfuric acid and methanol or isopropanol is formed the amphetamine paste. What would be the easiest way to get that A-Oil from P2NP?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Amphetamine sulfate should be a white and crumbly powder. All other forms in the form of colored powders and pastes are dirty derivatives that could not be cleaned to a qualitative level. I don't know exactly what makes the paste and not the powder, but I recommend opting for powders. And if you have already bought a paste, then cleaning it at home is not difficult.

William Dampier

Expert
Reaction score
If A-OIL = formetorex, then this is the easiest route.

Reaction score
I understand that you mean such differences, buddy?

Attachments

• FV65NZTpdY.jpeg
    FV65NZTpdY.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
  • e8HXIiJrPG.jpeg
    e8HXIiJrPG.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 102

Selassi

Reaction score
What is the difference between these two? It is only that the pasta is sold like this to get more benefit or is it that some kind of supplement is added to gain weight? From what I understand, the A-OIL They sell in most markets, only adding sulfuric acid and methanol or isopropanol is formed the amphetamine paste. What would be the easiest way to get that A-Oil from P2NP?
Sure yes i have heard that 1L of oil would give 2-2.5 kg of paste but this is sulphate suspended in methanol yes.

Pennywise

Reaction score
but this is sulphate suspended in methanol yes.
soorry for the like.....This is absolutly bullshit! Paste is massiv caffeine and massiv solvents plus a little amount of not cleaned sulphat. Speed paste is one of the most disgusting thinks on world, but all like it because of the big caffeine kick, they know it not better this stupid kids.
Edit:
This became popular when the market was flooded with energy drinks.

Last edited:

Selassi

Reaction score
Yes the dry share of sulphate is only 800/1000gr on this, rest is solvent.

Pennywise

Reaction score
Yes the dry share of sulphate is only 800/1000gr on this, rest is solvent.
If you sell the paste like this, you are probably the only one, normally 5g of paste consists of 3g of solvent, of these 3g 2g are caffeine and 0.3g impurities from the synthesis and the measly rest then sulfate.

Selassi

Reaction score
Hehehehe i see i see, like that its just plain garbage. Who wants to buy, let alone use this.

Pennywise

Reaction score
Hehehehe i see i see, like that its just plain garbage. Who wants to buy, let alone use this.
Yes this is what they sell as Paste, but the kids love it, because of the caffeine kick, they do not know it better. And that is a shame.

ASheSChem

Reaction score
everybody sell that here... and put it in the freezer

rickyrick

Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes this is what they sell as Paste, but the kids love it, because of the caffeine kick, they do not know it better. And that is a shame.
For how much a kilo of pure sulphate powder would sell then?

Pennywise

Reaction score
For how much a kilo of pure sulphate powder would sell then?
Nobody sells pure sulphate, the manufactures sells only A-oil, because the last steps of cleaning cost to much time and money.
I have read that 1Liter of A-oil is sell for 2000-4000€ in europe.
And because the buyers of the oil want to make profit, the gained sulfate is adulterated without end. You won't get pure sulfate anywhere, because no one takes the time to purify it.

rickyrick

Sponsor
Reaction score
Nobody sells pure sulphate, the manufactures sells only A-oil, because the last steps of cleaning cost to much time and money.
I have read that 1Liter of A-oil is sell for 2000-4000€ in europe.
And because the buyers of the oil want to make profit, the gained sulfate is adulterated without end. You won't get pure sulfate anywhere, because no one takes the time to purify it.
yeah i was asking as a manufacturer.Thank you for your input appreciate it bro.

Pennywise

Reaction score
Say this because you don't take it
These days I bought and my mother didn't want me to buy because it is cachaça
I can say this because I have washed and purified enough of this oh so great paste with an A/B extraction and know what is left at the end.
And I do not know your problems with your mother, but maybe you should listen to her, mothers are often right ;)
yeah i was asking as a manufacturer.Thank you for your input appreciate it bro.
Then I hope you do better and follow the principles of this forum.

Selassi

Reaction score
An oil is any nonpolar chemical substance that is composed primarily of hydrocarbons and is both hydrophobic and lipophilic. Oils are usually flammable and surface active. Most oils are unsaturated lipids that are liquid at room temperature.
In other words, it is to get the hydroponic metal
Wow yes and you can deepfry in them too

Selassi

Reaction score
Although i wouldnt recommend frying in A-oil...

rickyrick

Sponsor
Reaction score
Then I hope you do better and follow the principles of this forum.
ofcourse everything i do is pure and sold that way if it would have been sold.but the next ones in line always cut product cant be helped.its always profit over safety in this game.