SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand if it is possible to use generic nasal inhalers that contain "levmetamfetamine 50mg" to get to d-meth.
https://bbgate.com/threads/methamphetamine-synthesis-vicks-inhaler.4974/#post-46343 Will these instructions work in theory?
Or do I need to use the above racemization and resolution provided by Amphibian? Or 41Dxflatline, etc?
SoldadoDeDrogasWhile it would work... some of those chemicals are hard to get or might be dangerous like my username, instead you should use naproxen and use the pope-peachy with the NASID Naproxen. I have posted the full guide below

View previous replies…

btcboss2022

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The workup has been posted earlier but again

It is ....

Study of the mechanism of the optical resolution of N-methylamphetamine via diastereoisomeric salt formation by the Pope-Peachey resolution method as discussed by the retort later

https://sci-hub.wf/10.1016/s0957-4166(00)86170-4

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0957416600861704

refences and Notes
I.) Newman,P. Optical Resolution Procedures for Chemical Compounds, vols.l-3, optical Resolution Informztion
Catre, Manhattan College, New York, 1978-84;

2.) Jacques,J.; Collet,A.; Wilen,SH. Enantiomers, Racemates and Resolutions, Wiley and Sons, New York,
1981,378.p.

3.) Fogassy,E.; hs,M.; Faigl,F ; Rohonczy,J, Ecsery,Z. J.Chem.Soc.Perkin Trans.2, 1986, 1881
4.) Pope,W.J.; Peachey,S.J. J.Chem.Soc.,1899,75,1066

5.) 7.84 g (0.0525 mol) racemic N-methylamphetamine and 9.73 g (0.0525 mol) racemic N-
methylamphetamine hydrochloride were dissolved in 70 ml of abs. ethanol and 7.91 g (0.0525 mol) R,R-
tartaxic acid in 56 ml of abs. ethanol. Both stock solutions were divided into fifteen portions by volume by a
burette and reacted at 22+1”C The mixtures were standii undisturbed for 15, 90 minutes and 5, 24, 1 IS
hours, than the precipitates were filtered and dried. From 0.4 g of each salt the base was liberated by ccNaOH
and extracted from the aqueous phase by dicblorometbane.
6.) All experiments were performed at the same work-bench at 2Ul’C room temperature. Stock solutions of
the racemate and the resolving agent were used to avoid the error of weight measurements. All the flasks used
had identical size and shape
7.)The tartrate and hydrochloride content of the salts were determined by potenciometry by a RADIOMETER-
85 TTT automatic titrator with 0.1 N NaOH and 0.1 N AgNO,.
8.) The specific rotations was measured by a Perkin Elmer 241 polarhneter. The specific rotation of the
optically pure R-N-methylamphetamine is [a]: - -18.90 (c 0.1, IN HCI).
9.) The salts were not washed at filtering. The small amount of hydrochloride found in the salts probably comes
from the mother liquor sticked and dried to the surface of the salt.
10.) This is in accordance with the results3, that the R-l II is the more stable salt than S-1.11

If you want more you could also read the retort below everything should be in the https://sci-hub.wf by in large though ;)

Instead in this twist , only half an equivalent of chiral amine is used. Half an equivalent of a cheaper, optically inactive amine base is used in its place. This not only makes the process cheaper, but results in a more dramatic difference in solubilities. The conjugate base of the desired (d)-(+)-enantiomer crystallizes out with the conjugate acid of the chiral amine, with high selectivity. This leaves the more soluble salt product of (l)-(-)-naproxen and the achiral amine behind in solution.
azidesNaproxen don't seems to be the best resolving agent:

btcboss2022

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Never said it was I said it was most accessible and better then plain tartaric acid ;)
azidesI understood that was better for resolution and that only heating the L-meth obtained from this resolution it cames racemic Im sorry if I was wrong.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
OK, I'm gonna PM you and we'll go forward OK? I've got everything I need to do this and nothing better to do, so let's see if I can be made into a believer also.

View previous replies…

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
OK, I'm gonna PM you and we'll go forward OK? I've got everything I need to do this and nothing better to do, so let's see if I can be made into a believer also.
SoldadoDeDrogasAfter talking with soldadoDeDrogas is not a new bee. But probably a learning larva. No offense we all started by in large from strikes TS2 books. (This is for everyone else) as he alreadly got the indepth talk.

Anyways when it comes to this reaction this can be rated semi easy to and understand from EASY to someone like me which is intermediate easy to hard for a new commer

This all steemed from a post.2 weeks ago

Notdrugs

A little while ago I heard that some labs were using Naproxen (like the NSAID) as the enantiopure acid. But I haven't been able to find any info at ALL on this method, so I really can't say with certianty

Me digging...

u/Notdrugs

Probably based on this retort? As I said earlier...The trick is to find the cheapest optically active acid that will bind to one isomer but not the other and which will change solubility sufficiently so that one of the products (be it the unreacted freebase or the reacted amide, sulfonate or whatever) can be washed into another solvent (one that is immiscible with the first solvent) so you end up with one isomer dissolved in the first solvent, the other isomer dissolved in the second solvent. Based on what this says what do you think.

http://www1.udel.edu/chem/sametz/Sa..._Diastereomeric_Salt_Formation__Naproxen.html

Then not drugs response...

Notdrugs
13 days ago • Edited 13 days ago

That is really interesting! I can see how those caveats make commercial production much easier. It's not too often that we get "bulk production details" delineated in basic instruction, so thank you for that.

Later, this week
even if In solution, the monosodium d-tartrate then preferentially forms a water-soluble salt with d-methamphetamine while the l-methamphetamine (still remaining in its freebase form) can be extracted with a non-polar solvent...

I think you have trouble understanding... it is indeed viable

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheeHive/comments/18ycbjh 1Azole
6 days ago

Naproxen would be an interesting reagent for chiral amine resolution

PsychedStrawberry
6 days ago

How come?

SunderedValley
6 days ago

It's been done before IIRC.
I speed read it pretty hard but the consensus seemed to be "works very well can sometimes be done even cheaper using other methods". Should be on either here, the drugnerds sub or Vespiary.

1Azole
6 days ago

Accessible, enantiomerically pure, useful carboxylic acid functionality, large pi system, aryl methoxy, all of these make it seem like a useful candidate with the last two descriptors being reasons it could be particularly interesting

Then why my post is better

No I won't give details such as temp and time it's all in the ORIGINAL pope peachy.

No if you can get DCM benzene etc etc I'm not going to tell you an appropriate solvent to use as everything is USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE Google, here hive, etc...will have all the answers.

And no I won't calculate your moles. And if 1 more person who asks me specifics time etc...

They will be ignored everything is well documented

Last edited:

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
SoldadoDeDrogasAfter talking with soldadoDeDrogas is not a new bee. But probably a learning larva. No offense we all started by in large from strikes TS2 books. (This is for everyone else) as he alreadly got the indepth talk.

Anyways when it comes to this reaction this can be rated semi easy to and understand from EASY to someone like me which is intermediate easy to hard for a new commer

This all steemed from a post.2 weeks ago

Notdrugs

A little while ago I heard that some labs were using Naproxen (like the NSAID) as the enantiopure acid. But I haven't been able to find any info at ALL on this method, so I really can't say with certianty

Me digging...

u/Notdrugs

Probably based on this retort? As I said earlier...The trick is to find the cheapest optically active acid that will bind to one isomer but not the other and which will change solubility sufficiently so that one of the products (be it the unreacted freebase or the reacted amide, sulfonate or whatever) can be washed into another solvent (one that is immiscible with the first solvent) so you end up with one isomer dissolved in the first solvent, the other isomer dissolved in the second solvent. Based on what this says what do you think.

Then not drugs response...

Notdrugs

• 13 days ago • Edited 13 days ago

That is really interesting! I can see how those caveats make commercial production much easier. It's not too often that we get "bulk production details" delineated in basic instruction, so thank you for that.

Later, this week

even if In solution, the monosodium d-tartrate then preferentially forms a water-soluble salt with d-methamphetamine while the l-methamphetamine (still remaining in its freebase form) can be extracted with a non-polar solvent...

I think you have trouble understanding... it is indeed viable

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheeHive/comments/18ycbjh
1Azole

• 6 days ago

Naproxen would be an interesting reagent for chiral amine resolution

PsychedStrawberry

• 6 days ago

How come?

SunderedValley

• 6 days ago

It's been done before IIRC.

I speed read it pretty hard but the consensus seemed to be "works very well can sometimes be done even cheaper using other methods". Should be on either here, the drugnerds sub or Vespiary.

1Azole

• 6 days ago

Accessible, enantiomerically pure, useful carboxylic acid functionality, large pi system, aryl methoxy, all of these make it seem like a useful candidate with the last two descriptors being reasons it could be particularly interesting

Then why my post is better

No I won't give details such as temp and time it's all in the ORIGINAL pope peachy.

No if you can get DCM benzene etc etc I'm not going to tell you an appropriate solvent to use as everything is USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE Google, here hive, etc...will have all the answers.

And no I won't calculate your moles. And if 1 more person who asks me specifics time etc...

They will be ignored everything is well documented

Again for everyone 1 more time

Notdrugs

Me digging...

u/Notdrugs

Notdrugs

• 13 days ago • Edited 13 days ago

again the theory of L VICKS to D meth . Is it POSSIBLE yes. Can someone who has not developed a mdma path not well documented do it, yes. Can someone asking if they can use 40% ethanol , DSMO vs DCM etc etc they aren't ready

Can you make MDA/MDMA from coffee/caffeic acid or similar... yes. Does 12% yeild to cost seem viable when piperonal acatate or other analogs are pennies on the $ and can make piperonal in 1-2 steps and from there safrole or isosafrole ... just because you can doesn't mean getting 10g of vicks inhalers will be "cost effective "

You might have to dig for anyone reading but anyone with an understanding of ts2 to make your OWN precoursers or pre-precursor this makes sense. If you followed it as a map and compass and not a recipe

While everyone wants its to be A+B + liquid + heat make chemical X and it works 0-80-95% of the time.

There a time you try and make cake but make bread.

Such as adding 1 to many carbons etc etc. Recrystalizations and separations of polymorphism or seperate entiomeners is an art in of itself.

Sadly my stuff is NOVEL MDMA and MDP2P production and less chiral resulation but I can read the pope peachy enough to stand by with 99% backing and if anyone wanna poke holes so be it. And I will talk but please no what solvent questions or calculations of mols everything is posted earlier and it is def viable

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
SoldadoDeDrogasAgain everything is posted everything is more viable then the AIBN posted earlier in a smaller setting.

But remember That is really interesting! I can see how those caveats make commercial production much easier. It's not too often that we get "bulk production details" delineated in basic instruction, so thank you for that.

You need bulk scale. Not 1.5g of vicks L. Using dirty or just crushed naproxen. Just buy the damn salt

Last edited:

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@azides Again, English is clearly not your first language or you have trouble with comprehension, understanding or communicating as a whole, maybe you're just really high. Whatever the reason is I am not able to make myself clear to you and you just keep repeating your spiel, several times in PM, and now back on the main thread again. I understand everything you are saying and I am not exactly learning anything, or impressed, so I don't see what your point is anymore. You spend all this time talking about this and posting references, which I'm not asking for. Yet can't be arsed to simply tell me whether or not a hydrocarbon can be substituted or to look over my "proposed work" and tell me whether or not I can go forward or if there is an error. Noone asked you to work or think.

I finally agreed to do a "simple test" on this method, after all your incessant provocation, to put this to rest, or in other words, to shut you up. Funny now how complicated, overwhelming and demanding this procedure has become when I step up to the plate. What a drastic change of tune. This whole thing is really getting redundant now. This thread was about turning L into D, and I asked about the inhalers. You singled me out and haven't left me alone about it for almost a week now, I don't know what YOU were expecting.... because I already payed it all forward. Who did you think a question like that would be coming from?

I thought I stated clearly before what my current position was, so again: Yes. It's not a secret. HEY EVERYBODY, I am not a chemist. I am broke as fuck. I don't have precursors, reagents, equipment, glass. I don't have shit. I'm working strictly OTC at the moment with very limited experience and knowledge, which I understand is hilariously amusing for some of you. I have been playing around with micro scale batches, old methods, improvising where needed, which is everywhere, for the sole purpose of practical experience and knowledge, plus it can be fun and I've nothing better to do. When I build myself up a bit I will be able to try other experiments, but I have to start somewhere, don't I? I am doing this for the 'little guy' like me. I am trying to learn what I can and pass it on to the next man if it means anything. I don't mind being a ginuea pig if its not too expensive or dangerous.

I asked you about subbing toluene or naptha for DCM to liberate the base or if my proposed method of cleaning the pills or cottons was suitable. If it was possible to go forward with what I had on hand or if I needed to procure different ingredients. Instead of simply saying yes or no and maybe why, so I can learn something. You've been carrying on somewhat incoherently about this for much, much longer than is necessary about how "THIS ISN'T FOR ME and I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE DOING THIS." ..so be it. Leave it alone then, like I asked. You can be right all you want. Leave me out of it.

So lastly, thank you for your time, effort and patience. I told you in my last PM I don't want to talk about it or hear about it anymore, I don't give a shit one way or another. I've got bigger fish to fry. You've got all the understanding, knowledge, experience, equipment and "100 meth precursors" etc. so you fucking do this then. Be sure to post your own write up (have an English speaker proof read it first too) and stop copy pasting other peoples shit 10 times, about patents that don't have any implication on what you are trying to propose other than you or some other forum user clarifying "Only in the reaction, instead of this, use that." As if repeating it the same way verbatim over and over is going to help it sink in finally. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

(TO SUM UP - SINCERELY, THANKS FOR THE ALL INFO! I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT, BUT, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR AIRBAG STORY OR HOW YOU GOT YOUR NAME AND WHAT IT MEANS. STOP WASTING MY TIME, PLEASE AND THANKS.)

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@azides Again, English is clearly not your first language or you have trouble with comprehension, understanding or communicating as a whole, maybe you're just really high. Whatever the reason is I am not able to make myself clear to you and you just keep repeating your spiel, several times in PM, and now back on the main thread again. I understand everything you are saying and I am not exactly learning anything, or impressed, so I don't see what your point is anymore. You spend all this time talking about this and posting references, which I'm not asking for. Yet can't be arsed to simply tell me whether or not a hydrocarbon can be substituted or to look over my "proposed work" and tell me whether or not I can go forward or if there is an error. Noone asked you to work or think.

I finally agreed to do a "simple test" on this method, after all your incessant provocation, to put this to rest, or in other words, to shut you up. Funny now how complicated, overwhelming and demanding this procedure has become when I step up to the plate. What a drastic change of tune. This whole thing is really getting redundant now. This thread was about turning L into D, and I asked about the inhalers. You singled me out and haven't left me alone about it for almost a week now, I don't know what YOU were expecting.... because I already payed it all forward. Who did you think a question like that would be coming from?

I thought I stated clearly before what my current position was, so again: Yes. It's not a secret. HEY EVERYBODY, I am not a chemist. I am broke as fuck. I don't have precursors, reagents, equipment, glass. I don't have shit. I'm working strictly OTC at the moment with very limited experience and knowledge, which I understand is hilariously amusing for some of you. I have been playing around with micro scale batches, old methods, improvising where needed, which is everywhere, for the sole purpose of practical experience and knowledge, plus it can be fun and I've nothing better to do. When I build myself up a bit I will be able to try other experiments, but I have to start somewhere, don't I? I am doing this for the 'little guy' like me. I am trying to learn what I can and pass it on to the next man if it means anything. I don't mind being a ginuea pig if its not too expensive or dangerous.

I asked you about subbing toluene or naptha for DCM to liberate the base or if my proposed method of cleaning the pills or cottons was suitable. If it was possible to go forward with what I had on hand or if I needed to procure different ingredients. Instead of simply saying yes or no and maybe why, so I can learn something. You've been carrying on somewhat incoherently about this for much, much longer than is necessary about how "THIS ISN'T FOR ME and I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE DOING THIS." ..so be it. Leave it alone then, like I asked. You can be right all you want. Leave me out of it.

So lastly, thank you for your time, effort and patience. I told you in my last PM I don't want to talk about it or hear about it anymore, I don't give a shit one way or another. I've got bigger fish to fry. You've got all the understanding, knowledge, experience, equipment and "100 meth precursors" etc. so you fucking do this then. Be sure to post your own write up (have an English speaker proof read it first too) and stop copy pasting other peoples shit 10 times, about patents that don't have any implication on what you are trying to propose other than you or some other forum user clarifying "Only in the reaction, instead of this, use that." As if repeating it the same way verbatim over and over is going to help it sink in finally. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

(TO SUM UP - SINCERELY, THANKS FOR THE ALL INFO! I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT, BUT, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR AIRBAG STORY OR HOW YOU GOT YOUR NAME AND WHAT IT MEANS. STOP WASTING MY TIME, PLEASE AND THANKS.)
SoldadoDeDrogasBro and I'm telling you...

Trying to do this MICROSCALE WITH OTC impure SHIT..

IS NOT GONNA WORK BRO.

Yes I know your broke. Yes I told WAIT TILL YOU GET MONEY TO DO THIS RIGHT. I TOLD YOU YOU WILL NEED a hotplate/stirring (otherwise your yeild will be 25% vs 55/60%

Second GIGO garbage in garbage OUT

YOU ARE WANTING TO ASK TO CLARIFY naproxen from pills... wanting to make ANYTHING NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT PURITY. This is VERY BAD MENTALITY. chemistry wise

AND ARE WANTING TO JUST SEE IF IT WORKS..

NOW LISTEN 1 LAST TIME

chemistry is NOT AS EASY AS A +B + HEAT =MDMA OR D meth.

MOREOVER YOU SAYING I don't care about purity I just wanna try it..

Bro.FFS you NEED CLEAN FEEDSTOCK

You understand by having your LMETH contamination by CAMPHOR, MENTHOL AND WHATEVER THE HELL ELSE. you have a ton of "free radicals" a bunch of OLFENS, etc. They Competiting in the reaction. It's all postive and neg ions making equilibrium

That is the camphor and MENTHOL and whatever junk you didn't clear from the LMETH is gonna EFFECT THE REACTION...

ITS NOTHING BUT Oxygen hydrogen and NITROGEN TRYING TO REACH EQUILIBRIUM TO BALANCE ITSELF . Postive and neg ions to balance itself.

IM NOT SAYING DONT DO MICRO SCALE. IM NOT SAYING THIS WONT WORK.

IM SAYING YOU TRYING THIS WITH NO HOT PLATE/STIRER, NO POLIMETER. NO PURE REAGENTS no GCMS. yes you can do this OTC BUT ANY IMPURTIES IN YOUR L METH THAT YOU DID NOT CLEAN WILL EFFECT THE REACTION.

EVEN GETTING 1-2 GRAMS OF L METH FROM VICKS IMPURE is very expensive.

Yes I KNOW YOUR FUCKING BROKE YOU SAID THIS TO ME IN PM.

DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY FFS AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING THATS IT THATS ALL. BUT IF YOU ARE FUCKING USING IMPURE FEEDSTOCK of L meth I don't care "how it turns out"

Don't bitch you made a dimmer or something that is ACTIVE but wasn't D METH

Thats it. Do micro JUST for fuck sakes DONT TELL ME I don't care about purity and yet having OLFENS ETC ETC can cause side reactions.

If you wanna do this MICROSCALE. buy PURE CHEMICALS when you have the cash. BUY METH that's pure vs I'm just gonna L meth With camphor and an olfen and not give a shit.

This is WRONG MENTALITY BRO.

GET MONEY, DO IT RIGHT, OR DONT DO IT AT ALL.

while you can extract L meth from OFF BRAND VICKS. the ammount you would need. To get a gram or to make it clean enough.. just buy street dope and seperate that. It will be cheaper.

Now for the 100 TIME if you want to feel the difference you could have made 100 different analogs because of the impurties in the naproxen you didn't clear, in your solvents, the L meth n camphor will all cause side reactions you impatient uneducated reaction.

So yes I'm clear

Get MONEY, GET PURE REAGENTS AND FEEDSTOCK THEN GET BACK. otherwise you are gonna have a ton of side reactions

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This guy came up with his own theorhetical "MDMA path", I am so impressed. Can someone give him the BBGATE MVP "COOK OF THE YEAR" award or something to shut him up?

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude or angry nor are these pointed at anyone but more in general in the responses I got and i want them to stop from other people unless there is TRUE substance. . They are either in the report and people are lazy reading and these are people doing production so let's stop that lazy looky production loos

On the otherhand I'm not going to handhold in general anyone if people don't get it they don't get it. If they want to sub DCM for benzene or what ever people want to use don't come to me after you Calc your moles and created a "failed reaction" as every solvent has its own bp so im not sure what someone would need temp wise. From what I can tell the reaction is heated exothermic partially at least in the start.. I can't tell you how other solvents will act. Your countries laws etc etc.

At last but not least you def should understand. YOU SHOULD NOT trust anyone or any words online..

Yes this means patents at the world office.

1)things fuck up in translations
2) companies lie to hold a patent even if it's bullshit to hold down some other aspect of the process
3) the patent is real. But modified so others can't steal it. The head office has the "real path" Google and the offices have a different one that's bullshit. They change what what editited in the year 2099 if called out they claim trade secrets. Talk to us in court and we tell a 3rd party both hired on your side and our side and we will see what they say but you gotta take us to court NDA ya know...
4. There are fucked up people to tell you to do this but you make thermite or a pipe bomb with fertilizer cuz they are evil. Understanding is important to call fact, cap or maybe let me research more

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Holy fuck delete this abomination

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.